Award-Winning Documentary Wedding Photography
I offer you 3 different wedding photography collections to choose from for your day. I’m also happy to tailor you something more unique to your needs if none of these collections suits your specific requirements.
1. The Wedding Storyteller collection
The complete collection for the couple who would like every aspect of their wedding day documenting.
– All day coverage of your wedding from beginning to end.
– Unlimited traditional portraits and group shots throughout the day.
– A minimum of 950 edited full resolution digital images within 10 days of your wedding.
– Private gallery for you and your family and friends to download images from the day.
– No travel costs throughout the U.K.
– Complimentary pre-wedding photo shoot in central London.
2. The Wedding Photojournalist collection
This collection will capture all the main parts of your wedding day, in a more relaxed way.
– Coverage from an hour and half before your ceremony through to an hour after your first dance.
– A small number of traditional portraits and group shots after your ceremony.
– A minimum of 650 edited full resolution digital images within 14 days of your wedding.
3. The Wedding Reportage collection
My no nonsense collection for the couple who want the important parts of their day candidly documented with minimum fuss.
– Coverage from your wedding ceremony through to your first dance.
– Completely candid – no traditional portraits or group shots.
– A minimum of 300 edited full resolution digital images within 21 days of your wedding.
– Travel costs may apply for weddings more than 100 miles from the SM6 postcode.
4. Tailor Your Own collection
Each and every wedding is different, so you may want to tailor something more unique for yours. For example:
– You are having a destination wedding overseas;
– You are having a small & intimate wedding elopement;
– Your wedding is over more than 1 day.
Whatever your requirements I’ll be delighted to tailor a more specific wedding photography collection for you.
Exclusive Discount Available
Covid 19 Discount
25% OFF The Wedding Storyteller and The Wedding Photojournalist collections booked before 31 December 2020.
An enjoyable portrait shoot in central London a few weeks before your wedding. A great way to get to know one another ahead of your big day and get some lovely photos together too.
Add a second photographer for a much wider coverage of your wedding day and extra photos.
How To Book Me
So you’ve decided my documentary approach is a good fit for your unique wedding story? Then all you need to do is follow these 5 easy steps to book me for your wedding day:
👠 Step 1: Call me on +447920422144 or send a message via my contact page to confirm my availability and provisionally secure your date until we meet.
👠 Step 2: I normally suggest we meet within the next few days for a chat over coffee (or stronger if you prefer!) or via Skype where we can discuss your wedding plans in more detail.
👠 Step 3: You have up to 48 hours after we’ve chatted to decide if you’d like to formally book me as your wedding photographer (fingers crossed!) Your wedding date is still provisionally secure for this time.
👠 Step 4: Once you’ve decided to book me (great!) then a non-refundable deposit of £250 is required, along with a signed wedding photography agreement, to completely lock in your wedding date.
👠 Step 5: Your remaining balance is then payable 1 month before your wedding date.